MP4, the successor to MP3, is widely used for storing videos, audio, and images. MP4 is also known as MPEG-4 Advance Video Coding. It supports a variety of extensions, including.m4a,.m4p,.m4b, and.m4r. The standard format for storing videos and audio from various platforms, MP4 was initially released in October 2001. Keeping aside audio, video, and images, it is also performing well in storing texts of any size. There are two standard formats of MPEG4 released to date. The first one is MP4 file format version 1, also known as Part 1 was released in 2001; the other version, MP4 file format version 2 was released in 2003. It is also known as the updated and extended version of the earlier released format. You can always stream videos in an MP4 container. The input is compressed at first and then converted into the desired format of MP4 without primarily affecting the original quality of the same, however, sometimes it can become lossy.
Videos of any format can be changed into MP4 versions with the help of convertors available online and you just need to enter its link, drop the video in dropbox or directly upload it, whichever is suitable. Some require installation on your device while others can run on web browsers and don’t need any further space or installation on your device. The downloaded file is of very minimal size and will not occupy much space. The MP4 format is supported by multiple operating systems, for example, Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix, and various platforms.
Numerous converters are available in the market for converting video into desired MP4 container format. Today, we are going to talk about online-convert.com, which is immensely popular due to its features and functions offered. While entering the website, you will have the option to sign up, if you are new and login, in if you already have an account for the same. Not only Mp4, this converter also supports conversions to other formats such as AVI, MKV, MOV, 3GP, MPG, WEBM, WMV, and 3G2.
The process of converting video to MP4 is as follows.
- First, select the video which you want to convert. You can upload the video from your device, dropbox, or google drive or can paste the URL of the video.
- Enter online-convert.com in your search engine and you will visit the desired website. When you will enter the website, the interface will look like this.
- Click on the video converter option and choose the target format as Convert to MP4 as we converting video to MP4.
- Now enter the Link copied or upload the video which needs to be converted in the option as shown below image.
- As shown in the above image, with this converter you will get some optional benefits. You can change the screen size according to your needs. You can also choose a preset for the MP4 going to be downloaded. Along with this, there is an option to resize handling, change frame rate, change video bitrate, set up file size as you want, and can choose audio settings as you want with the particular conversion. After that click on start conversion and download the converted file to your device. You will have a personalized experience with the procedure.
Talking about other properties of this convertor, It is free of cost i.e., no charges will be deducted for this conversion, however for some features you have to buy a subscription requires but for a basic conversion, above mentioned personalization and downloading of Videos to MP4, no subscription plan is required. User doesn’t need to download and install any software on their device rather they can use it as a web application itself. There are multiple languages available on the platform so that, you can select them depending on your preference. Various converters such as Archive Converters, CAD converters, Image converters, Software Converters, Hash Generators, Document Converters, Ebook Converters, and Webservice Converters are accessible, once you visit the web application. When required, help and contact support is also available to users. Their major clients include worldwide popular companies such as Amazon, Ikea, and Facebook.
Here are some Frequently asked questions about converting videos to MP4 using online-convert.com.
- Is it available in any other language other than English?
Ans- Yes, it is currently available in a total of ten languages including English. Users can choose them according to their requirements.
- Is there any dedicated help support available in case of any problem?
Ans- Yes, by Clicking on the help section of the web app, you will get familiar with related queries and answers. If that matches your query then it is well and good and in case it doesn’t match, you may contact them after clicking on the Contact support option.
- What are some of the alternatives to online-convert.com?
Ans- There are many alternatives to online-convert.com.Some of them are Cloudconvert.com and Movave.com.
Also Read More: YouTube to MP3 Converter | Download Pikashow Apk